A Fortune Cookie

Fortune Cookie says : Adventure awaits you if you welcome new opportunities
It's been close to 2months now living over here. It's up and down, up and down.
The raindrops are trickling outside my window. Cold la, very difficult to wake up early. I have 3 alarms ringing over and over again but the comfort of the pillow is just too tempting.
I've been wanting to update for owh so long, but never got around to doing so...bloody PROCASTINATION!!!
I felt so bad not doing any work at all the last weekend. Went for tutes yesterday without anything written down and just sat there moving my pen around. Sounds like college all over again.
Anyways, too much rambling. I miss home sometimes. I miss my bubbletea/porknoodle gang.

Fortune Cookie says : Adventure awaits you if you go out and kick ass

0 comments: