A Wish List

A 'best friend' asked me to compile my birthday wished list...i willingly obliged =p.

iPhone...Who would say no to this baby???


If not an iPhone...an iPod would be cool...or a Nano...give me a break, i dnt even have either one

The awesome Pepper Spray...comes in handy u know =p


Mercy by Jodi Picoult...seems like a nice book, would like to read itI so love funny boxers with cartoons or quotes or whatever it is. Problem is, never actually found any...

Always wanted Shirts with funny images or sayings but as in the case of the boxers, have not found anything worth getting.

I so love SHOES...I have this thing about SHOES

I so dig watches...especially the nice classy ones

I so heart perfume...a great scent makes a great day

Apart from that,

I wish that my loved ones and the people i care about would always be alright...and also for my studies take a turn for the better.

You know, the best thing about a present is, you will never what's going to come until you actually open it...and the smiles of the people around you, makes a birthday all the more meaningful...

-sleep sweet everyone-

1 comments:

Anonymous August 12, 2008 at 11:09 PM  

that shirts looks cool. i think i want it too! haha. anyway 435 pageviews. impressive =p