The Aftermath

After i hurt my ankle, the Programme Director was kind enough to offer to have all my classes changed to the ground floor. I said no no its ok (faking). But they insisted saying someone put in a request for me. Ok then...(smile smile). Hahaha. So they moved us to a classroom NEXT to the cafeteria for easier access.

So everyone was asking me to break a leg or something so that classes would always be there...ahhhh...such great ppl, wanting to enjoy the cafeteria at my expense...soooooooooo...NOT COOL!!!
Then it was Friday...it was like a terrorist attack...without warning...the whole class started coughing towards the end of spec maths and we ran out. Apparently...a CERTAIN classmate right behind me unleashed THE PEPPER SPRAY. We were actually quite surprised as to the extent of that one litte spray. Man...if you're a future rapist or something reading this right now, DO NOT MESS WITH CHICKS ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH PEPPER SPRAY...YOU ARE SO GONNA REGRET IT AND CRY FOR YOUR MUMMY.
It was normal after that and i managed to take a picture with Ee Ling...i was still injured so didn't go out of class for break...BooHoo =(....Here.
After class...hehehe...we went of to Nana's crib. Yeah...it's a CRIB, HOMMIE. So Sher Lin was so kind enough to drive right in front of college to pick us up....also beacause of my partial cacatness. It was Sher Lin, Beatrice, Nana and myself in the car. When we got to her place, i played Fifa with Calvin, Nana's lil brother, and i beat him...(5-0)hahaha...then we went on to the Wii...we had so much fun punching each other and cat-fighting that i was too damaged to take any pictures =p.
Dinner was served...we had Prawn Noodles...AWESOME PRAWN NOODLES. Nana's mum makes the nicest dishes. And her 'Har Mee' was really nice. I couldn't finish my portio cause too spicy for me and i was kind of sweating and BrIan Moi was laughing at me...so shad...hahaha. After dinner we went of to watch a play called 'Whose Dream' at Nana's church in PJ, which, she doesn't know how to get to. Silly girl. hehehe...
A picture of the prawn mee to delight ur senses. Happy imagining. God Bless.
Thank you for dinner Nana...

0 comments: