BOO

Hmm...let's see...the last time i posted sumtin was on...

FIRDAY JULY THE 4th!!!

DARN...that was really a long time ago.
So i owe it to myself to update this blog of mine...

Lets start off with the weekend of 5July(Saturday)


5 JULY SATURDAY

Su Ling came down to KL with her family and they invited me to stay over with them. Su Ling is a special friend of mine and we're very...very...vERY close. So i hop on the KTM and headed down to Petaling Street to meet them. We had dinner, walked around and talked. I dnt remember the details cuz hey...it was a long time ago ok?

Then Sunday came and we all headed up to Genting in a Naza Ria. It was really cramp in there and my butt was sore by the time we got up there. I really enjoy the weather up in Genting...and i enjoyed spending time with Su Ling...

Here's a picture of us that i particularly like...which ends my post for that weekend.


0 comments: