Of my burden and sins...

I forgot to mention...I went to mass on Sunday morning...it's been quite a while and the thought of not goin has been haunting me for so long.

Not goin to church and mass for a long time can have a profound effect on people...well...especially me... I felt so guilty and sinful...i felt that i had dissapointed God greatly and i felt lost...I needed guidance but i was'nt seeking any...i knew that something was wrong but i did not put any effort into finding a solution...just a little conversation with the Lord my God...

So goin to church was...a huge lift for me...i felt lighter and...so much more at peace...I cried almost the whole time during mass...i was so sorry for not staying close to God and i was in need of Him...I took the Blessed Sacrament and i made a little promise to God...a promise that i hope to keep...and i made this prayer...

Dear Jesus,
I am so so sorry for the wrongs i've been doing in my life.
I feel so guilty, burdened and sinful...
I need you Lord Jesus...I need you.
I can not take being alone in my life.
I am weak...and I am afraid.
Please guide me and help me my dear Jesus.
Forgive me my sins. Pardon me.
Be with me and help me dear God.
Help me to become a better person in my life,
A better friend,
A better child...
And do the same to my family,my loved ones,
my friends and my other brothers and sisters.
Thank you for everything in this life.
I love you so much Lord Jesus...
I really do...
Amen...
No one can live a life without direction...and what i need now are the fences to guide me along my path...
Thank you for everything...

0 comments: