Guest blogger!

Helllooooooo Sheldon!

Hahahah I'm his first guest blogger man. Damn bangga right? Ah yes I know : ) What's a blog without pictures?? Hahaha since I'm so friggin free right now and I waiting for E! News to start, I shall spam his blog with ugly/pretty pictures.. Don't kill me okay! You can take it off if you don't like it but give face la okay? Hahaha I know everybody loves a blog with pictures! I bet some of you skipped this part already right. Stupid people > : (

(If only this was a birthday post, it would be WAY easier)

Since the start of the year we've been close and instantly we ( Weiguan, Jo and I) became his carebear members. Weiguan's blue carebear, Jo's pink and I'm orange?? Something like that. I still have the post-it ( which you wasted HAHA kidding) in my room to prove it!


I tried 3543563423 to rotate this picture but it still turns out like this! So frustrating!
and WeiGuan looks so happppyyyy!

Carebears <3>

After econs presentation

He even bought us not one, not two but THREE of our favourite Secret Recipe cake! Beat that.



Gasps!
We were killing time since Ms Yeap made us wait 3242 hours but she didn't turn up. Nice. Knowing me, damn syok sendiri, took picture with the flower with a little drama included :) What? As if you all don't do that! Don't look at Sheldon okay..I'm the main cast. HAHAHA omg damn perasan cannot tahan.

Teacher's day at Burger King. So happening right! (hahaha) As usual, we camwhored and I think this is the only nice picture. We look so happy..like =D happy.


Duh, we camwhore in class tooo! Ms Indra was giving her "consultation hour" I thinkkkkkkk. Btw, I look damn fugly in this picture. Since it's your blog and you look nice, I post it up la . SO NICE RIGHTTTTTT!

Wuiyoh, Sheldon looks so smart in long sleeve alll. Like some businessman like that!
"IMMA PIMP" ( Sheldon 2008)
Miss Indra is going to be so proud of me man. I DOUBLE cited in one sentence okay. Hahah okayla, Sheldon didn't say that I just added it for fun only! Seriously, damn pimp right???And so colourful i likeeeee. Ewww damn bimbo.

The boy turns legal! Seee, I told you he's damn pimp. Always surrounded with girls one.
Hahahah we got him boxxers! Damn cute one okay, with my favourite cartoon charactor somemore. EVEN cuter.



Anyway, thanks dearie for listening to my all my nonsense rants and for keeping it to yourself. And for trusting me with your secrets ;) Means alot okay! Sniff sniff . I'm so glad to have you as a friend SERIOUSLY. Hahah I know you hate it when I go "hahaha dont emo la" ...Especially when I start ALL my sentence with HAHA in msn/sms. But I'm still going to do it! HAHAHA.


Omg, I'm running out of ideas already and E! News started like 25 minutes agoo.. I'll see you tomorrow in college!

you know you love me xoxo HAHA i just had to put that in .now that you're addicted to gossip girl!


0 comments: