Why Do All Good Things Come to an End (Part I)

This post is specially dedicated to the class of S6 2008 of Taylor's University College, to the people who have become friends and to the friends who have become much more special

The final days of college were full of bliss and great times spent together. Much was done. Much was said. Tears came trickling down on Friday,24th October, officially the last day of class. Much have we gone through, much is to be cherished.
I first stepped into the class after transferring from Cambridge A-Levels...i was freaking, i was new and i was entering totally unknown territory. But as soon as i opened the door,i just knew that my time in college...would not be wasted.
I could say a million things about my time here in college...but i'll just leave it at that...a million things i could say. I'll tell it as it goes. For now,the pictures will do the talking. This is going to be a long one. Enjoy =)


There are alot of pics this time around. If u no like,u go fly away. If u like,COME CONTINUE!

0 comments: